Thursday, November 16th at 12 - 2 PM with Sara Keith
Get your digital photo archive organized! Every photographer should know the best method to keep their pictures safe and cataloged. Discover the best method for downloading your photos onto a secure hard drive. Learn how to create a filing system that you can navigate with ease.
In this two hour workshop, Director of ASoP, Sara Keith, will cover:
- How to extract images directly from your memory card
- Creating and naming folders
- Different filing and naming systems
- External hard drives best for photographers
- Getting images out of iPhoto
- Q & A session
- & more!
Bring your laptop, memory card and an external hard drive (if you have one) and follow along!
This class is perfect to help prepare students for the Lightroom 1 class.