LIBRARY MODULE - BEGINNER LEVEL
In this hands-on 3-week class, you will be introduced to the basic workflow of importing images to Adobe Lightroom® .
Lightroom® is broken up into several different modules, including: Library, Develop, Print, Web, and Slideshow.
This class is the first of the Lightroom® learning process.
The class focuses on the Library Module– your first step to a complete photo management program.
You will learn the most efficient way to:
• structure your photographs into a file or folder management system and set this up on your computer
• import images from your camera, hard drive, memory card reader, or other storage device
• understand the best settings on import – copy, move or add - and what to do when
• rename images and folders
• add information, select and preview
• make your way around the Library interface – including previewing, selecting, and creating Collections
• how to organize an efficient workflow and begin the editing process
• add metadata to keep your files safe online
The possibilities are endless using Lightroom® but this is the starting point to organizing and protecting your work and creating a system for retrieving your best images.
The class is laptop-only. Please install Lightroom® in advance of the class and be sure to arrive early to setup your workspace.
lass will be held at the same day and time of your choice each week for three weeks and lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. (i.e. a Monday 10 AM class will be held every Monday morning for 3 weeks) If you have any scheduling conflicts, we will try our best to accommodate, just give us a call!
Prerequisite: Basic computer skills