Sunday, May 21st 10 AM - 3 PM with Allison Jarek
Everything you need to know in one day! We get you off of AUTO in by the afternoon. Learn how to freeze motion for sports photography, have the perfect aperture for a portrait, and an immaculate ISO for landscapes. Know your camera better in this one day class.
This ONE-DAY experience introduces you step-by-step to an understanding of:
• Essential parts of your camera including: lenses, focus & zoom, diopter, mirror, shutter and sensor
• Basic Camera functions including: ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance
• How your camera reads light (exposure)
• Using the playback, delete functions
• Memory and Raw vs Jpeg
• Techniques for awesome composition (take better photos)
• And SO much more….
This workshop is designed for photography beginners and photo enthusiasts looking to learn the basics of the art and technique of photography. The day starts at 10am and ends at 3pm, allowing for a 45 minute lunch break. Participants are welcome to bring a lunch or choose from a variety of nearby options.
Registered students are asked to bring their Digital SLR camera or mirrorless camera, camera manual (if you have one), memory card, fresh battery and note-taking material.