Tuesday, November 14th / 6:30 - 9 PM with Amanda Gardner
Get some hands on experience with one of the most creative and widely sought after types of photography! Students will be lead by instructor Amanda Gardner among food and drink stations to photograph around the school.
Photography topics we will be covering throughout the class :
- Composition, arrangement and filling the frame
- Exploration of light : window lighting, back lighting, using unique ambient lights sources
- Accessorizing and styling your shot. Using easy to find and available pieces to make your photos pop!
- Techy talk: Exposure, focusing, lens choice and camera settings.
- Post production; Some simple steps to make those photos POP! Take your photos to the next level with a few quick and easy editing tips
- Social media and sharing your work. Learn when and what to hashtag, where to share your work and some creative ways to keep people coming to see your work.