LIBRARY MODULE - BEGINNER LEVEL
Tired of unorganized photos and digging through folders to find them?
In this hands-on 3-week class, you will be introduced to the basic workflow of importing, cataloging and organizing your images in Adobe Lightroom® .
The class focuses on the Library Module– your first step to a complete photo management program.
You will learn the most efficient way to:
• Structure your photographs into a file or folder management system and set this up on your computer
• Import images from your camera, hard drive, memory card reader, or other storage device
• Understand the best settings on import
• Rename images and folders
• Add information, select and preview
• Make your way around the Library interface – including previewing, selecting, and creating Collections
• How to organize an efficient workflow and begin the editing process
• Add metadata to keep your files safe online
The possibilities are endless using Lightroom® but this is the starting point to organizing and protecting your work and creating a system for retrieving your best images.
The class is laptop-only. Please install Lightroom® Classic in advance of the class and be sure to arrive early to setup your workspace.
Older Version of Lightroom are acceptable for the Lightroom 1 Class, such as Lightroom CC 2015 (Downloaded before October 18th 2017) and Lightroom 6, however, the newest version of Lightroom CC Classic will be the most up to date.
We hope to offer a class for the new Lightroom CC in the future.
Please contact us with any questions!
Prerequisite: Basic Computer Skills
Contact us if you have questions about what qualifies for "Basic Computer Skills"
Class will be held at the same day and time of your choice each week for three weeks and lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. (i.e. a Monday 10 AM class will be held every Monday morning for 3 weeks) If you have any scheduling conflicts, we will try our best to accommodate, just give us a call!