Thursday, September 7th 6 - 8 PM
Join Atlanta Braves photographer, JB Rasor for pro-tips on how to capture the best sports photographs!
As one of the most dynamic and fast-pasted types of photography, timing is everything. JB will give insight into his career as a sports photographer, the technical aspects of shooting, and a Q&A.
Watching, shooting and supporting your favorite sporting event? From kid’s baseball season to motorsports to pro sports, want to know some tips & secrets to create great sports images of your own?
- Types of gear used (top dollar to less expensive).
- What can we all use that’s affordable? What can hope to upgrade to?
- Telephoto lenses, Auto Focus, High Frame Rates.
- Key shots in professional sport
- Composition considerations (Auto Focus, Leaving breathing room for crop, Peak Action, Anticipation, Knowing the Sport).
- Processing the Photographs