LIBRARY MODULE - BEGINNER LEVEL
In this hands-on 3-week class, you will be introduced to the basic workflow of importing images to Adobe Lightroom® .
Lightroom® is broken up into several different modules, including: Library, Develop, Print, Web, and Slideshow.
This class is the first of the Lightroom® learning process.
The class focuses on the Library Module– your first step to a complete photo management program.
You will learn the most efficient way to:
• structure your photographs into a file or folder management system and set this up on your computer
• import images from your camera, hard drive, memory card reader, or other storage device
• understand the best settings on import – copy, move or add - and what to do when
• rename images and folders
• add information, select and preview
• make your way around the Library interface – including previewing, selecting, and creating Collections
• how to organize an efficient workflow and begin the editing process
• add metadata to keep your files safe online
The possibilities are endless using Lightroom® but this is the starting point to organizing and protecting your work and creating a system for retrieving your best images.
The class is laptop-only. Please install Lightroom® in advance of the class and be sure to arrive early to setup your workspace.
Prerequisite: Basic computer skills