Tuesdays 6:15 - 8 PM / Starting July 18 with Allison Jarek
Take your creative side up a notch and get all the necessary advanced skills every photographer should know.
With entire days committed to lighting, critique, new exposure techniques, post-processing and composition, you will be able to take your photography to your next personal level of creative freedom. Finish this 4-week class with a perfect print of your work!
You will learn by participating in exercises on:
• Styles & quality of lighting – artificial vs. natural
• HDR Photography
• Creating Perfect Panoramas
• Over and under exposure for best results
• Picture Styles and possibilities
• Custom white balance
• Advanced Composition (nurturing your vision)
• Intro to post processing in Adobe Lightroom® or Elements®
Class Materials: After your first class, you will receive the Power Point presentations that support each of your four class meetings.
What to Bring to class: Your digital SLR camera or fully adjustable mirrorless camera and note-taking material. After the first class, you will need a jump drive to bring in your assignments.
Special Op: All registered Photo 3 students are invited to have one of your photographs printed as an archival pigment print – offered at your last class. Details provided in your first class.