CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
Events* at the school are subject to cancellation 24 hours before the first class due to under-enrollment. A full credit or refund will be issued.
Due to our commitment to instructors, materials and other students, the following refund policy applies:
- A 100% refund of your registration fee will be issued if an event is canceled by the school.
- A 100% refund will be issued if you cancel your registration more than three full business days** (more than 72 hours) before the event start time. You may call 404-996-6978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
- A 50% refund will be issued if you cancel your registration within one to three full business days (24-72 hours)** before the event start time.
- No refunds will be issued within 24 hours prior to the start of an event or after an event has started, regardless of attendance.
- Funds may not be forwarded to any subsequent session or date or other offering due to the limitations of space. Class space may not be transferred to another person at any time.
*The term “event” includes classes, lectures, seminars, workshops, critiques and demos. Basically, anything that you sign up to take.
**Business days are Monday through Friday.
At this time, we are unable to offer make-up classes or switch classes during the week due to the full classes and small facility. Thank you for making arrangements to attend the class you chose at the time of your registration. If you are unable to attend your current weekly class, we hope you will consider registering again at a later time.
THE WEATHER AND SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
We make every effort to keep our schedule of classes, workshops, and field trips year-round. With several hundred people enrolled each session, it would be impossible to contact each person if inclement weather should threaten. We continually monitor weather reports and use common sense and our best judgment. We hope that you will do the same. If classes are canceled, we will be listed on Atlanta’s 11-Alive News School Closing List. Each instructor will discuss make-up dates as necessary.
Students must be at least 15 years of age.
Registrations are not accepted after a class has already started. We don’t want you to miss anything! Please join us in the next session of classes.
Registration and participation in any workshop/class/event sponsored by Atlanta School of Photography constitutes an agreement between the student and Atlanta School of Photography to release Atlanta School of Photography, its representatives, agents, and employees, it’s parent and subsidiaries from liability for injury resulting from any cause at any time while attending said activity, excepting only such injury or damage resulting from the willful acts of such representatives, agents, and employees.